The Winsor Hotel was demolished in 1965. It derived its name from John Winsor who owned and operated the hotel in the late 1880’s until 1897. (Photo credit Joan Lancaster) It was located at the corner of Old Montreal Rd and Dunning Rd. (the old 5th line) in the village of Cumberland. Cecil Barrett replaced it with a hardware store for a while.